Will we discover an 11th planet? What would it be called? (Beginner)

I am curious as to if scientists will ever find the 11th planet? Is it possible for it to be discovered if they take a giant telescope to Mars and look through it? I would like to know if there is really an 11th planet and what it would be called.

Since the submission of this question, Pluto and Eris (the "10th planet") have both been reclassified as dwarf planets/ Trans-Neptunian Objects (TNOs).

TNOs are named for gods and goddesses of creation of many cultures. They have names like Sedna, Quaoar, Varuna, Ixion, Huya, Deucalion, Rhadamanthus, and Orcus. Planets, on the other hand, are named for Roman gods and goddesses.  The people who make theses decision are the members of the International Astronomical Union. 

This page updated on July 19, 2015.