Previously answered questions by Matija Cuk
(in order of times viewed)
- What color is each planet?
- Is Pluto a planet?
- Is there a proof that Earth moves?
- Can you fire a gun on the Moon?
- How do you measure a planet's mass?
- How close was the Moon to the Earth when it formed?
- Are there eclipses on other planets?
- Can terrestrial planets have rings?
- Why have star signs shifted by one constellation?
- Are Earth and the Moon "twin planets"?
- How dangerous are the asteroids?
- Can two lunar eclipses occur in the same month?
- Can double stars have planets?
- When did people discover that the Sun is a star?
- Did a giant impact cause the Dark Ages?
- Why do spacecraft need heat shields coming back to Earth but not leaving?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)