Previously answered questions by Everett Schlawin
(in order of times viewed)
- What happens to the Earth as the moon gets farther away and will it ever go away entirely?
- Why do astronomers use telescopes?
- How likely is it for a planet to transit its star?
- Does the direction of the moon's crescent change through the night?
- How do I maximize my chances of seeing shooting stars?
- Are exoplanets real?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)