Previously answered questions by Sarah Scoles
(in order of times viewed)
- Are black holes spherical?
- Could a planetary system survive if its star merged with another, or if its star went supernova?
- Is dark energy affected by black holes?
- Will the Pioneer and Voyager probes ever leave the Milky Way?
- What are the possible ends of the universe?
- If there are infinity universes, will every thing that is possible happen?
- What color are meteors?
- If I were traveling through space, could I see distant galaxies with my own eyes?
- Does the particles involved in a star's final core collapse travel faster than the speed of light?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)