Previously answered questions by Suniti Karunatillake
(in order of times viewed)
- Is the Moon seen as a crescent (and not a "boat") all over the world? Is the same phase of the moon visible from the Northern and Southern hemispheres?
- What color would Mars be if you were standing on it?
- What would happen if a human were exposed to space without wearing a spacesuit?
- Can we prove that the Moon isn't hollow?
- When will Hale-Bopp return?
- Can the sun rise from the west on Mars?
- Why does Titan, in spite of being smaller than Mars, have an atmosphere more dense than Earth's?
- Is Earth-moon tidal friction causing global warming?
- Did the Moon or planets form in a manner similar to that of Earth?
- Is it sensible to consider terraforming Mars?
- Is the moon spherical?
- Why does Mars have a dusty atmosphere?
- The naming of Mars
- When will humans travel to Mars and revisit the Moon?
- Is the reddish dust of Mars biogenic?
This page has been accessed 10410 times since January 14, 2013.
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)