Previously answered questions by Laura Spitler
(in order of times viewed)
- How long does it take for the Sun's light to reach us?
- What makes the Earth rotate?
- Which hemisphere has the best view of the Milky Way?
- Why can't a plane fly slowly and let the Earth pass underneath?
- Does the Moon look different in the northern and southern hemispheres?
- If nothing can escape a black hole, why do some black holes have jets?
- What time is sunrise/sunset or moonrise/moonset at my location?
- Why is the Moon higher in the sky in winter and lower in the summer?
- Where are the protons and electrons in a Neutron Star?
- Where is everybody?
- Is the Moon always visible during winter on the North Pole?
- Does the singularity in a black hole create a new Universe?
- What causes the aurora?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)