Previously answered questions by Ann Martin
(in order of times viewed)
- Can we make a movie of the Milky Way galaxy's rotation?
- How do supernovae show us that the Universe's expansion is accelerating?
- Could the Universe's dark matter be made up of black holes?
- Why don't skydivers burn up like meteors?
- During close approaches, can Mars appear in our sky as large as the Moon?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)