Previously answered questions by Brian Kent
(in order of times viewed)
- Why does Barnard 68 appear dark?
- What are the names of the three stars in Orion's belt?
- How many comets are currently orbiting our sun?
- Why are there more maria on the near side of the Moon?
- How can you tell if a crescent moon is preceding or following a new-moon phase?
- Why is NASA shutting down the Hubble Space Telescope?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)