Previously answered questions by Kate Becker
(in order of times viewed)
- How many constellations are there?
- Considering the motion of the Earth, the solar system, and the galaxy, how fast am I moving while lying in bed asleep?
- What happens to a bullet fired on the moon?
- Why is it difficult to understand the expansion of the universe?
- Is it possible to count the stars?
- What do "homogeneity" and "isotropy" mean?
- Can astronauts play musical instruments in space?
- Where was the water in the big bang?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)