Previously answered questions by Valerio Carruba
(in order of times viewed)
- What is the difference between nutation and precession of the Earth?
- Is the gravitational force exerted by the Earth on the Moon equal to the centripetal force acting on the Moon?
- How do asteroids, meteors and comets disappear?
- How close do you have to come to the Earth to be influenced by its gravity?
- Can other terrestrial moons be (or have been) stable?
- What is the three-body problem?
This page has been accessed times since .
Last modified: November 19, 2007 11:28:35 AM
Ask an Astronomer is hosted by the Astronomy Department at Cornell University and is produced with PHP and MySQL.
Warning: Your browser is misbehaving! This page might look ugly. (Details)